Give deep therapeutic Golf Ball Massage while comfortably protecting your hand and controlling the ball.
Also great to use on yourself or a partner. Massaging your partner is wonderful, but let’s face it… your hands can get tired! The SPAball Kaddy allows the person doing the massaging to be able to apply deep pressure, without having to work as hard.
For Massage Therapists:
• Ergonomic design. Save your thumbs.
• For hot/cold therapies, balls can be heated or cooled.
• Small enough to maintain skin-to-skin contact.
• Add therapeutic modality “Golf Ball Massage” to your services.
• Great for cross-fiber work.
• A perfect gift for valued clients.
For Golfers, Athletes … & Everyone Else:
• Take anywhere; use any time.
• A pre- and post-game necessity.
• Great unique and inexpensive gift.
“Trigger points and muscle spasms are a constant source of pain and can throw off a golfer’s biomechanics, hindering their game. I recommend the SPAball Kaddy to my patients as an effective home strategy to alleviate trigger points, break down muscle adhesions, and restore proper function.”
Dr Tom Hibbard, DC
Limitless Health Chiropractic
Watch a SNEAK PEEK of the training DVD for the professional massage therapist.
Watch a SNEAK PEEK of the training DVD for self-care and couples massage.
Online 12-Hour CE Course for Golf Ball Massage is now available to all massage therapists.
Wash with soap and warm water after each use.
(Best if used with any hard cover golf ball.)
• The SPAball Kaddy and KaddyBACK have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health condition or concern, consult a physician.
• A golf ball should never be applied directly to wounds, bruises or sprains.
• Always inspect SPAball Kaddy and golf ball prior to use. If there are any imperfections, discard immediately.
• Do not use excessive pressure as injury may result. User discretion is strongly advised.
Comments from clients, Customers & therapists:
“That feels amazing!” Was all I could think to say when Heather first rolled the golf ball in her clever hand-held device over my lower back. The funny thing is that I knew it was a golf ball because the idea came from a massage I used to give myself with a golf ball on the floor. To say that Heather improved on an already good idea is the understatement of the century.”
– John R. Schneider, Actor
“The Golf Ball Massage from Heather is truly amazing. When I need extra pressure to relieve my aches, this is definitely a winner! Being a golf professional and avid cyclist, I place a lot of stress and strain on my back. After a treatment with Heather, I come away feeling renewed and invigorated.”
– Denise Doyle-Walker, PGA Golf Professional – Calabasas Country Club, California USA
“The SPAball Kaddy in combination with Thai Yogamassage is great. It’s perfect for giving pressure through the clothing and people are surprised when the hear and see it’s a simple golf ball …. I love it because it’s a relief for my thumbs 😉 and I can give a lot of pressure by using little strength.”
– Astrid van der Does, YourInnergy, Netherlands
” …[Golf Ball Massages with the SPAball Kaddy] are different than regular deep tissue massages because they reach and break down the deepest of knots in my back and legs. … The “rolling” effect of the golf ball throughout the entire muscle is something that other deep tissue techniques are not able to replicate, in my experience. I recommend Heather’s Golf Ball Massages highly to anyone serious about improving their quality of life through regular massage therapy.”
– K. Petridis, California USA
“The SPAball Kaddy is more than just a tool, it’s a modality that adds another dimension to my massage treatments. The SPAball Kaddy allows me to work deeper on my clients without any stress to my hands (especially thumbs). Clients like the feel of the massage and usually comment that it doesn’t feel like a golf ball. Offering a specialty massage with the SPAball Kaddy keeps my clientele happy and will continue to grow my business as new clients request this unique massage treatment!”
– Dorothy Twitchell, licensed massage therapist, California USA
“Here’s the real deal: Heather is just that. I have CHRONIC back problems. I have had 30+ pounds on one shoulder for 32 years. My back is shaped like an “S.” The ONLY relief I have ever found is Heather’s unique Golf Ball Massage. She got more done in terms of relief in one session than any other masseuse has in 5 or more. She rocks more than the Stones and AC/DC combined!”
– Rocker in Beverly Hills, California USA